While we are no longer making active post of Cricut projects on this blog as of 8/1/2013, we invite you to use it for continued die cut inspiration as we will leave the blog up for viewing. Happy Cricuting !

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My Last Post for Cricut Fanatics ~ A Heritage Layout

Hello everyone! It’s Angie from Angie’s Paper Passion and I’m so sad that our beloved Cricut Fanatics Blog will be closing after tomorrow, so this is my last post as a Design Team member. I have been very happy and honored to have had the chance to share my projects here along with these other very, very talented designers. I’d like to thank Debbie O’Neal for starting this blog and all of her hard work to keep it going. And this leads me to my layout today. This layout is completely scrap lifted! I first saw this LO when I first met Debbie – at Provo Craft Demo Training back in the Spring of 2010! I had always wanted to recreate it and felt this was just the right time. (Debbie, can you believe that this blog is a year old? And that we’ve known each other for over three years?!?! Boy does time fly!)

So here is my Heritage layout:

HeritageLO_AGC (4)

Since I’m a new Grandmother, I felt it was important to document my Grandson’s ancestry on both sides of his family. I had researched my family history many years ago but now I needed to find out more about my Daughter-in-law’s family. So after she gave me the names of my Grandson’s great-grand parents I created this layout for him. I am going to frame it for his bedroom wall.

I used the same cartridge, Heritage, and the same paper from DCWV. The one thing that I did change was the tree image but it still came from the Heritage cart. I typed up all of the family names in Word and placed them in the frames under the cameos and they contain my Grandson’s parent’s, all four Grandparent’s and all eight great-grand parent’s names. I know that he’ll really appreciate this when he’s older!

I hope that you will still follow me at my blog Angie’s Paper Passion where I will continue to post all of my crafting & Cricut projects and where I hope to continue to inspire others in their crafting pursuits!

Thanks again to all of you for visiting and to Debbie for bringing us all together!

Cricut Info and Other Supplies Used:

Designed by:  Angela Cromwell

Cricut Machine Used: Expression and Cricut Craft Room

Cricut Cartridge Used:  Heritage

Other Supplies Used: DCWV patterned paper, American Crafts cardstock, foam dots

Happy Crafting!

Angela

6 comments:

  1. WOW this layout is just stunning and detailed.

    Thanks Cricut FANatics for a fun fun year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela, that is so neat! What a great gift for your grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome. I need to do one, so I guess I'll put it on my to-do list. See you over at your blog. Thanks for sharing and supporting this blog. I'm going to miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Awesome! This layout is beautiful Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wonderful... love it. Great project. I am soooooo going to miss this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your new grandbaby! Love the layout! What a wonderful treasure for years to come!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a kind word for our Cricut FANatic Designers to let them know you stopped by and appreciate their work.