While we are no longer making active post of Cricut projects on this blog as of 8/1/2013, we invite you to use it for continued die cut inspiration as we will leave the blog up for viewing. Happy Cricuting !

Monday, March 11, 2013

St. Patty's Day Candy Cracker!

Hey guys, it's Angie from Angie's Paper Passion! Do you know that St. Patrick’s Day is next Sunday? Well, I’m sure you all know that I’m not Irish, lol, but like my friend Danita said, “you can kiss me anyway”! Today I made this candy cracker for St. Patty’s Day.
 

It's filled with 'lucky" chocolate coins (They're chocolate, THAT"S why they're LUCKY, duh!) 
But I've created a window in my cracker so you can see all of that chocolate luckiness, lol! And I've added a lucky horseshoe, "Good Luck", and some green bling to make this a festive St. Patrick's Day candy cracker!


The recipe with sizes is on my blog HERE
I hope your St. Patty's Day will be filled with fun and luck!

Until next time, Happy Crafting,
Angela

Designed By: Angela Cromwell
Cricut Cartridges Used ; Artiste, TBBM2, CCR Basics
Machines Used: Cricut Expression
Other Supplies Used: cardstock, transparency, gold garland, Stickles, Gems by EKSuccess, Scor-Tape

9 comments:

  1. really really cute Angie !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, that is so cute...thanks for sharing a little irish spirit...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I like the window so you can see the goodies inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so great. I am going to have to try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Great idea putting the window in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool! I would have never thought of this! I also think the window idea is fantastic! TFS!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool project! The window was a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how cool, I have never used that cut. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a kind word for our Cricut FANatic Designers to let them know you stopped by and appreciate their work.