While we are no longer making active post of Cricut projects on this blog as of 8/1/2013, we invite you to use it for continued die cut inspiration as we will leave the blog up for viewing. Happy Cricuting !

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Cheers to Masculine Cards!

Good day all. It is L.B. from Cool Beans by L.B. and today I am continuing my quest to bring masculine themed projects your way. Today I am sharing a card I made using a very masculine themed cartridge: Father's Day.
I cut this can shaped card using my Gypsy. I used the hide/contour button to remove all the inside cuts from two cans and welded them together (measurements below).  The welded card came out  great.
I added the "cheers" from Everyday Pop-up Cards to the cover and on the inside I used Birthday Bash and a stamp to finish it off.
I am finding this quest to be very enjoyable.  Hope I am helping inspire you in your projects for those great men in you life. Have a great day!

Project Details:
Cricut Cuts:
- Father's Day welded cans 3.27x5.49.
- Father's Day other layers of can 3.03x5.07. 
- Birthday Bash: to you!
- Everyday Pop-up Cards: Cheers!
Gypsy and Expression 
Stamp: Pink By Design Artisan Tags


9 comments:

  1. Very nice card, men would love it...thanks for sharing your technique to create it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a perfect card for my brother in law and I will be creating a version of this for his b'day! I really liked how you use the Gypsy to create a whole new look to the can. Very creative! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing a great job providin inspiration for cards for the men folk in our lives. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VEry cute!! Have to remember this for the guys! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! Cool that the two carts went so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Laura! Love that you challenged yourself to do masculine things. I chose to continue with layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know a few men in my life that would absolutely LOVE that card ! You are doing a fantastic job inspiring us to create for the men folk in our lives :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card!! I find masculine ones to be the very hardest and you nailed it!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a kind word for our Cricut FANatic Designers to let them know you stopped by and appreciate their work.