While we are no longer making active post of Cricut projects on this blog as of 8/1/2013, we invite you to use it for continued die cut inspiration as we will leave the blog up for viewing. Happy Cricuting !

Friday, March 8, 2013

St Paddy's Bear

Hi-Meg here from PeacockPaperie This months offering is a fun St Patrick's day card that I made featuring 2 cricut cartridges- Teddy Bear Parade and Spring Holiday Cards. The card is cut at 5 1/2 inches and the bear is cut at 2 1/2. Wishing you a happy ST Paddys day and may the luck o' the Irish be with ye!

11 comments:

  1. What a cutie!! Nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Meg this card it adorable !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those teddy bears! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the teddy bear parade cart but first I have to get create a critter.
    Man, the "I wants" are piling up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just used the Spring Cards cart last night. I love your idea of covering up the sometimes awkward cuts with something else! Super card here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bear is so cute! I love your card!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! I think blending the Spring cards with a Teddy Bear cut is prefect!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a kind word for our Cricut FANatic Designers to let them know you stopped by and appreciate their work.