While we are no longer making active post of Cricut projects on this blog as of 8/1/2013, we invite you to use it for continued die cut inspiration as we will leave the blog up for viewing. Happy Cricuting !

Monday, March 4, 2013

A Quick Little Beach Layout


I created this quick layout in anticipation of a trip to the beach during Spring Break. I used Splish Splash for the  words and castle.  they are cut a 2.5 inches.  I used Ashlyn's Alphabet for the title.  SIMP (Sand In My Pants).  The journaling will discuss the battle we always have when we go to the beach -- sand sticking to our bodies.  The papers are from my stash.  The title is green on top of blue.
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I rarely see someone scrapping in advance of an event CONGRATULATIONS.........I'm year's behind.

    Very nice, I love your color scheme...very springish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Freda! Creating a page before and event is a concept I can't quite grasp, yet a goal that I should create for myself! :-)
    I love your layout, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "SIMP" cracked me up! Enjoy your trip! You are ahead of the game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in awe of you completing a layout before you need it! It's really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the sand in my pants title. I am going to use this on my next Beachy layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun! SIMP cracks me up too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a kind word for our Cricut FANatic Designers to let them know you stopped by and appreciate their work.