While we are no longer making active post of Cricut projects on this blog as of 8/1/2013, we invite you to use it for continued die cut inspiration as we will leave the blog up for viewing. Happy Cricuting !

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter Charger Plate

Hello, Diane here from http://happyscrapperdiane.blogspot.com sharing this fast and easy Easter charger plate. This was super simple and I used the Easter Magic Digital cartridge.  I like that we can buy small digitals for special holidays and even though I am not a CCR user, I love they load on my Gypsy too! Below the pictures are the materials and sizes of the cuts.  Happy Easter!


Machines used: Cricut Expressions 2 and Gypsy
Cartridges:  Easter Magic Digital
Materials: Cardstock Michaels
                Stickles  Rangers
                Charger  Michaels
                Ink  Colorbox

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful and colorful charger. Love it.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute project! I just wanted to let you know that Maria's project from 3/12 will be showcased on my FCCB Scrappin' Saturday post this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very festive...Love the chargers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute charger plate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun and very Eastery! Love all the eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so nice a spring-y. love your easter arrangement too. hugs, susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love projects like these because it inspires me to use my Cricut for more than just cards :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful project!! I was so wrapped up in stuff this Easter, I didn't even decorate my home. Will remember this for next year!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a kind word for our Cricut FANatic Designers to let them know you stopped by and appreciate their work.