While we are no longer making active post of Cricut projects on this blog as of 8/1/2013, we invite you to use it for continued die cut inspiration as we will leave the blog up for viewing. Happy Cricuting !

Monday, March 25, 2013

See through Easter Egg card



Hellow this is Terri from www.scrappinwiththebug.blogspot.com wishing you a very HAPPY SPRING. I know wehre I live it's ANYTHING but Spring here. It's cold, damp and possibility of snow.

So with that being said I figured I'd make a cute fun little spring/ Easter card. A friend of mine was making/selling those fun panaramic sugar eggs so this is where my inspiration came from.  On the inside of the egg she put a cute little egg and bunny w/ some grass. I thought I'd just make a fun bunny.

The Bunny is cut at 3" from Create a Critter 2 - I just love that cartridge it's just so fun. 
The Egg card was from Art Philosophy cut at 5" using the card function
The window opening also from Art Philosophy - I hid the inner egg line and then cut the vellum out so it would fit over the opening.
The grass is made from Easter 2010 cartridge - cut at 1.8"

I added a little tag - made from Emma with www.creativetimeforme.com 's mini tag die and mini tag sentiments.
I added a small flower brad.

I hope you enjoy it and

Happy Scrappin'


Designed by: Terri Szymanski
Cartridges used: Arts Philosophy, Create a Critter 2
Papers: We R Memory Keepers and bazzill pink, brown
Other Materials: My Creative Time's mini tag/ and die, brad.

10 comments:

  1. What a cute idea...I love your egg card....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool...like a guessing game almost.. Cool idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE this card ! Thanks for showing us how you did it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tutorial. I really want to try a card like this. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute. love the see through window. i did my easter cards as shaped easter eggs too. thank you for the inspiration. hugs, susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is this card? I love how you used the see through window. I want to try this out, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is brilliant! I love the peek-a-boo front!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a kind word for our Cricut FANatic Designers to let them know you stopped by and appreciate their work.