While we are no longer making active post of Cricut projects on this blog as of 8/1/2013, we invite you to use it for continued die cut inspiration as we will leave the blog up for viewing. Happy Cricuting !

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Jolly Holidays!

Hello! Christel here from the Scrapworm blogspot! For this month's entry, I used the "Jolly Holidays" cartridge. This cartridge is one of my favorite for Christmas projects. The cartridge contains many whimsical icons like Santa, elves and animals.

I cut the Santa out at five inches. I used layers to add pops of colors. The Santa is not traditionally colored. I think with this cartridge, one can use a variety of shades.

The paper I used is from the Collage Press, Joyride collection.

God Bless and keep crafting!

13 comments:

  1. Great LO. I love all the color. A feast for the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun layout! I haven't tried that cart yet, going to have to look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cheerful layout! The papers are awesome and I love your design! Jolly Holidays is one of my favorite carts too! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun layout! I have to dig out my Jolly Holiday's cart and make a fun page - you inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too cute!! Your whole layout screams FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a happy layout this is...I'm loving the elmo blankie too...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very bright and cheerful layout! Thanks for letting us share in your fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with everyone - it is so cheerful! Love the bright colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice layout. I like that you used non-traditional colors. I have a block when it comes to changing colors on things, so I love it when I see someone else do it and realize I can do it too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all of your bright, fun colors! That Santa is just fun too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colors on this layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it - Santa is fun looking

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute layout. How cute is Santa. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a kind word for our Cricut FANatic Designers to let them know you stopped by and appreciate their work.