OK, now for the steps to create the project.
- Paint the canvas board black (this becomes the lettering color)
- Allow plenty of time for the paint to dry. Here in South Texas that means a about 6 hours.
- Apply vinyl words/icons. Use a brayer to create a good seal so the paint will not seep under the edges.
- Paint over the vinyl with green (this becomes background color)
- Again allow time for paint to dry. Another 6 hours.....
- Carefully remove the vinyl lettering/icons. Removing the vinyl before the paint has completely dried will result paint runs. (ask me how I know)
- Add a pretty pretty pink border
- You can dress this up by adding ribbon and using a plate holder or just attach a picture hanger to the back