While we are no longer making active post of Cricut projects on this blog as of 8/1/2013, we invite you to use it for continued die cut inspiration as we will leave the blog up for viewing. Happy Cricuting !

Sunday, October 14, 2012

40th Birthday Banner

Hi everyone. Sorry I'm late posting today. Yesterday was my 40th birthday and I was up till 3 this morning. I had an old fashioned slumber party with some of my girlfriends. We had a blast! :) Anyway, I made a 40th Birthday Banner for my party that I would like to share with you. I cut the pennants at 7" from Birthday Bash. The letters are cut at 4 1/2" from the Sophisticated cartridge. I hope you enjoy. :) Edited to add: I was in such a hurry to get my blog post up that I didn't scroll down first and haven't been on the blog in a couple of days since I was getting ready for the party. Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU to Sis and Nadia! I Adore both my cards and can't wait to get them. :) You've sure made an old girl feel special today! lol

23 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad to hear you had a fabulous time and your banner is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOOO fun!! happy Birthday and what a great fun way to celebrate. Love your cool banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you had a wonderful birthday! Your banner came out fabulous! I love the papers you used, they are all perfect together, like you and us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Hope you had a spectacular birthday. TFS Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great banner! Hope you had a great 40th Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 40th!! My 49th is next week...UGH!!! It sounds like you had a really great party! I love the idea of a grown up slumber party!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great banner! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Based on that banner, I can tell you guys had a lot of fun! The banner is wonderful and fab.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 40th Birthday! Your banner looks so fun! Hope you had a great birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 40th b-day! This banner is very cool! Love that TC font :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great banner! A slumber party sounds like an AWESOME way to celebrate your birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice banner. Love the pink and zebra. The font is beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy belated birthday Sherry! You're banner is FABULOUS as are you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this banner!! Happy belated birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you everyone. We had a fabulous time and are thinking of making it a yearly event! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a neat banner. Love the colors and zebra paper

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun banner!! I love it.... glad that you had a great birthday~!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How fun! Love the bright pink and the zebra print. Sounds like a fun celebration too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Terrific banner! Love the zebra print.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the banner. When I turn 40 I want one too.. Adorable. GREAT JOB and Happy 40th Hope you had a great one.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a kind word for our Cricut FANatic Designers to let them know you stopped by and appreciate their work.