Dogs are great examples of how to live life to it's fullest. We can learn many life lessons from our four legged friends:
- When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
- Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
- Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure Ecstasy.
- Take naps.
- Stretch before rising.
- Run, romp, and play daily.
- Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
- Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
- On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.
- On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
- When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
- Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
- Be loyal.
- Never pretend to be something you’re not.
- If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
- When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle them gently.
I applied black and brown ink using a stiple brush to the photo mats, dog image and title. Stickles were used to create a glittering collar and a clear gem was added to the dog cut.
I ran the dog collar through my Xyron sticker maker and applied red glitter. On the title I applied red glitter to the heart. For the buckle I used a Versamark ink pad to adhere silver embossing powder.
I used a paw stamp and Versamark ink to create a background of little paw prints. Unfortunately I ran out of time to locate a picture to put on my layout so I stamped the mat with a few bones until I can get my picture printed.
Thank you for stopping by and may you run, romp and play daily.
Designed by: Rita Poteat
Cartridges: Paper Pups
Cricut Machines: Expression
Other materials: Black and brown ink, stiple brush, red glitter, Versamark ink, silver embossing powder, embossing heat gun, paw and bone stamps from a set I purchased a Michaels.