Its Liz from http://lizziesworldofcrafting.blogspot.com/. I was asked to teach a group of ladies how to cut fabric with the cricut and thought that would be a good project for my post this month.
Its a lot of fun and the ladies loved it.
A relatively sticky mat (it doesn’t have to be brand new)
100% cotton fabric
cartridge of your use
heat and bond
iron and ironing board
1. Put your fabric right side down on the ironing board
2. Cut heat and bond to fit fabric and iron it onto the fabric (make sure you are ironing on the paper side of the heat and bond
3. Remove the paper from the heat and bond and you will have a shiny side of your fabric
4. Shiny side of fabric down on the mat
5. Use a brayer to make sure that the fabric sticks really well.
6. Load your paper
7. Choose your image
8. Use the following settings: Blade on 4; low speed; maximum pressure
9. Hit cut
10. Remove the cut from the mat and it is ready to iron or glue onto your project!
Here is the finished project using the storybook cartridge set at 4"!
Have a sparkling day!