While we are no longer making active post of Cricut projects on this blog as of 8/1/2013, we invite you to use it for continued die cut inspiration as we will leave the blog up for viewing. Happy Cricuting !

Saturday, February 23, 2013

CTMH Artiste Cards

Good Morning!  Jami Larson-Cricut Farmer from the messageboard here to share one of my latest creations with the Cricut.  These fun cards were made using the CTMH Artiste Cartridge and "Girls Rock" stamp set.  The flowers were cut the size listed on the stamp package and stamped using Hollyhock, Cotton Candy and Pear ink from CTMH.  The paper is from the Chantilly collection from CTMH as well. 

13 comments:

  1. I really like your cards very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Have this cart but haven't played with it yet. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Chantilly myself also!! Haven't gotten that stamp set, but I think I'm now going to have to have it! thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty!!! I love CTMH cartridges. Am beginning to think those are the only ones I'll ever need...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jami, the cards are very pretty! What a great use of the Artiste cart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty. love that you can add stamps to cricut cuts. wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards.I like what you did with the Chantilly paper. I went to a CTMH Operation Crop this weekend. I had a great time. Thanks for showing what I can do with this paper pack and the Artiste cart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards! I love the paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beatiful cards, Jami. Love how dimensional the flowers are.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are so pretty -- love the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning cards! These look so professional and perfect! Love this project!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a kind word for our Cricut FANatic Designers to let them know you stopped by and appreciate their work.