While we are no longer making active post of Cricut projects on this blog as of 8/1/2013, we invite you to use it for continued die cut inspiration as we will leave the blog up for viewing. Happy Cricuting !

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Princess party




Hi all it's Terri from www.scrappinwiththebug.blogspot.com.

So a fellow scrapbooking friend of mine ask me last year to make the decorations again this year for the Miss Downriver pageant. This is actually part of the whole Miss America Organization. She told  me it was a western theme and the colors were pink, brown. I told her about the fun paper from Carta Bella Giddy Up girl. It was perfect!!

She wanted a banner and also some table decorations. So I made several items for the little princess party which is hosted the day before the actual crowning of Miss Downriver and Miss Downriver outstanding teen.  The current Miss Michigan normally is in attendance and the girls have a BLAST. They truly are all little princess and just a delight to be around.


The banner is cut from Birthday Bash using the triangle and shadow banner.
The letters are also from Birthday Bash

The cowgirl boots are from County Fair
The horse is from Create a Critter
The crowns also from Create a Critter

I will say I'm sad to see this blog go and want to thank Debbie, and all the other designers and admins who made a great attempt to keep this going. May all you enjoy your next ventures in the crafting industry!!!

Hope you all have a great day and have enjoyed the blog.

Terri

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your project with us Terri. I like the western theme and the paper patterns. I will miss this blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute projects for a birthday party!! I need to make a birthday banner and was wondering which cartridge to use... you have made me decide to use Birthday Bash!

    I will also miss this blog. Hope to see everybody on the Cricut messageboard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute project Terri. Love the pink and brown with the western theme.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a kind word for our Cricut FANatic Designers to let them know you stopped by and appreciate their work.