While we are no longer making active post of Cricut projects on this blog as of 8/1/2013, we invite you to use it for continued die cut inspiration as we will leave the blog up for viewing. Happy Cricuting !

Monday, June 17, 2013

Swimming By to Say Hi!

Hi Everyone!
Susie Craft Happy here with a fishy hello card to share with you.
I used Cricut's Create A Critter cartridge for my image, cutting it at 3".  I also used papers from DCWV's Fiesta Forever stack.  For the sand I used Paper Studio Kraft cardstock.
I thought this stamp from Joy's Life Pun in the Sun stamp set was perfect for my little fishy hello card. 
I hope you enjoyed my card today and will come back tomorrow for more Cricut inspiration.
Cricut Info & Supplies Used
Designed By:  Susie Craft Happy
Machine:  Cricut Expression, Gypsy
Cricut Cartridge:  Create A Critter
Other Supplies Used:
Stamps: Joy's Life - Pun in the Sun
Paper: DCWV, Paper Studio, Papertrey Ink
Embellishments:  The Twinery, Buttons-my stash

10 comments:

  1. Super cute, especially with that vibrant orange.

    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love the patterned paper on the fish--very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such and adorable card! Very bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pattern paper on your fish is perfect! I wish I was braver and would do that more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice I love the little fish and the color combo !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright colors, the little fish and the cute sentiment on your card! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So super cute. I love everything about it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card -- that little fish is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a kind word for our Cricut FANatic Designers to let them know you stopped by and appreciate their work.